« Home | Freedom » | Labs at Lake Champlain » | A collage of pics taken at the Tour de Georgia, do... » | A Himalayan Expedition » 

Saturday, May 14, 2005 

Lone Cyprus


At the California Bay Area Posted by Hello

Woww, Eerie. Great shot.

I like the way your blog is.. a platform for verbal and visual expression

Beautiful shot! I love how the tree is silhouetted against the sky...

Thanks Lara and Potpourri. I must confess - I had these pics for a long time, but I really got interested in photoblogging only after seeing your blogs .. gr8 work, keep it up!

great shot. I looks very romantic and at the same time it reminds me of 'suicide point' in our movies....

Thanks Srikar, some of your pics are really good too.

Is this off the Cal 1? Reminds me so much about Point Reyes light house...

Arunz

yeah this was on the 17-mile drive in Monterey, CA .. i think ur right about it being off Cal-1.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates