« Home | Apothecary » | Orange » | I'm flying without wings! » | Blinded » | Sunrise over the Canyons » | Looking up » | Trail » | More blue skies » | Birch and Blue » | Canyons trail » 

Monday, October 24, 2005 

Zebra


Sunlight making its way between the blinds onto the carpet.

Interesting light patterns.

interesting indeed

Nice and creative subject to photograph.

Hi Kams! Thanks for visiting my blog a while back and for your kind comments. Just wanted to let you know that I have changed sites and would appreciate if you can change the link on your site. Do and come and visit soon!

cheers! :)

An in-house Zebra crossing! I am sure the pedestrians in your house are not confused at all.

thanks Ian, Chantal, Manjusha and Anon. BCW .. new site looks great!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates