« Home | Vertigo » | Lone Cyprus » | Freedom » | Labs at Lake Champlain » | A collage of pics taken at the Tour de Georgia, do... » | A Himalayan Expedition » 

Sunday, May 15, 2005 

Layers


At the Great Smokie Mountains - TN. Its truly amazing how the mountains fade away into the 'smoke'. Posted by Hello

Wow, that's gorgeous! I haven't been around mountains much in my life (having lived most of it in Texas), so scenes like this always leave me with a sense of awe... Just beautiful!

thanks Lara.

I agree. Very nice fade effect.

Thanks Robert.

really? haven't been to mysore, want to go sometime..

@mike .. thanks:) it looked beautiful and green, and had the 'smoky' effect more so , 'coz it had rained in the mountains a cpl of days ago. i want to go to the smokies again .. this time in fall - the fall pictures look so pretty!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates