« Home | Indoors: Embroidered letter holder » | Indoors: Pen stand » | Indoors: Waterworks » | Indoors: Surya Namaskar » | Indoors: Elephants, camel and horse » | Waterfalls: Petite and X-Large » | Waterfalls: Maid of the Mist » | Waterfalls: Bridal Veil » | Waterfalls: Serene » | Waterfalls: Insignificant us » 

Friday, June 10, 2005 

Flight: I'm flying without wings ...


My indoors theme wasn't enough to last a week, so I'm filling in with a couple of pictures titled 'Flight'. Also, I'm posting 2 extra pics 'coz I'm off to Savannah, Ga for the weekend. Am really looking forward to the trip .. and the photo opportunities in beautiful Savannah! Posted by Hello

thanks T. too bad ur barcelona pics r done :( great weekend to u 2!

I've always wanted to go for a ride in one of these things! Great colors in this shot!

thanks lara .. this was taken in helen, georgia. i absolutely love that tiny little town.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates