« Home | Convergence » | Silver lining » | Fountain by the night » | Savannah: Worn-out » | Savannah: Flying high » | Savannah: Overhead » | Savannah: Lone sailor » | Savannah: Ominous » | Savannah: Disciplined » | Savannah: Framed » 

Monday, July 04, 2005 

Tough decision


This was taken at Fort Pulaski, Savannah. It somehow gives me a spooky feeling and reminds me a High School English story 'Lady or the Tiger'. This is actually a manipulated image .. I will post the original t'row :) My friends had a fit when they saw it! Posted by Picasa

reminds me of the poem by Robert Frost. Road Not Taken..
nice one

Wow K nice work with PS..becoming a pro with PS eh? :)

thanks :) P, pro ellam illa .. just playing arnd ..

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates