« Home | Savannah: Disciplined » | Savannah: Framed » | Standing tall - 1 » | Canal: Widescreen » | Canal: Sunset » | Canal: Catching up » | Canal: Beast in the sky » | Canal: Latitude and longitude » | Canal: Forked tail » | Canal: Criss-cross » 

Saturday, June 25, 2005 

Savannah: Ominous


This was on the way back from Savannah. It was threatening to rain all weekend, but stayed really good till we were out there. The skies opened up on the way back to Augusta, almost making us pull over to the side. Posted by Hello

What an ominous cloud! I can imagine the amount of rain that must have come pouring out if it! Glad you made it back safely! :)

Hmm! scary indeed! *Told you that u'd find my footprints on your blog ;)* rest later after i get my sleep!

thanks ian and lara .. it was kinda scary.
sriram .. priorities messed up or wat? :) leaving me a comment at 4 in the morning after getting back fm atlanta .. lol. welcome aboard.

LOL,, couldn't sleep after the drive back home... plus, I'm always messed up :D.. check my blog and you'll know ;)

nice take... luks scary dark... if only our bollywood directors had seen this

lol sathish .. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates