« Home | Canal: Latitude and longitude » | Canal: Forked tail » | Canal: Criss-cross » | Canal: Patch of light » | Canal: Helping hand » | Canal: Wired » | Gaze » | Flight: On the edge » | Flight: Or the lack of it? » | Flight: I'm flying without wings ... » 

Sunday, June 19, 2005 

Canal: Beast in the sky


This was also taken at the canal. This looked like some creature pattern .. the two hind legs and the torso and head. Posted by Hello

It Looks like dragon to me.

hmm .. maybe.. an incomplete one though :)

hmm.. lot of pictures to catch up from what i missed over the weekend. I liked this one the most and the canal(the latest). sky always mesmerises me

thanks srikanth .. i love the sky too .. so many moods and shapes and colors potrayed!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates