« Home | Flight: Or the lack of it? » | Flight: I'm flying without wings ... » | Indoors: Embroidered letter holder » | Indoors: Pen stand » | Indoors: Waterworks » | Indoors: Surya Namaskar » | Indoors: Elephants, camel and horse » | Waterfalls: Petite and X-Large » | Waterfalls: Maid of the Mist » | Waterfalls: Bridal Veil » 

Sunday, June 12, 2005 

Flight: On the edge


On your marks ... get set ... Posted by Hello
My indoors theme wasn't enough to last a week, so I'm filling in with a couple of pictures titled 'Flight'. Also, I'm posting 2 extra pics 'coz I'm off to Savannah, Ga for the weekend. Am really looking forward to the trip .. and the photo opportunities in beautiful Savannah!

Super photo. How you can make a pigeon look beautiful I don't know, but I love the purple at the top of the photo and the oil on its wings.

thanks michael .. u have a nice photoblog too! i like this pic especially coz of the colors on the pigeon's neck, and the same purple and green and blue in the water as well..

keep visiting!

Wow i too love this photo for the same reason u said Kams, beautifull. good eye.
Never been to any of the southern states, so looking fwd for the photos.

Woww K. I like the colours in the pigeon too.. and water is also simmering with multi colours.. Look @his shadow..Nice one K.Happy weekend :)

I love pigeons! This one really does look like he's about to go for a swim!

this is great. ready to dive/fly, or confused to choose between them.
great perspective.

thanks guys. i'm back from savannah and tybee island .. i never knew i missed the beach so much until this weekend! :) back to work trow :(

Nice...how did you manage to get this? Didn't you scare him off?

Arunz

thanks Arunz .. he flew away after i took the shot :)

awesome pic... gid...

whoa .. look who's here :) thanks ishwar.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates