« Home | Zebra » | Apothecary » | Orange » | I'm flying without wings! » | Blinded » | Sunrise over the Canyons » | Looking up » | Trail » | More blue skies » | Birch and Blue » 

Friday, November 04, 2005 

Westin and Blue Sky


Taken last week from the Centennial Olympic Park, Atlanta. This is the Westin Hotel that forms part of the skyline in the downtown.

Ah! Remember seeing it during my trips to Atl.. but wasn't titled like this, unless I was on the ground :D..

Love the angle,makes it seem like a giant syringe injection..*ouchh*

sriram .. yeah .. its a leaning tower on my pics :)
dl .. welcome aboard :) injection .. hehe, dint think abt tat!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates