« Home | Inferno » | Happy New Year! » | Frozen in tungsten » | Whirlpool » | Devil's Head » | Shadow's company » | Zig-zaggin' in the dark » | Getting there ... » | Ashville Sunset » | A Thorny Perspective » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

Island meets ocean


Hilton head island, SC

Good shot, nice red colour with the boat.

Not fair! you can't post picture of my boat! violation of privacy :D

Ole has done you a "solid" and mentioned you in his blog. I wonder how you plan to ever repay him. One idea immediately comes to mind. wat say ;) ?


-Sandeep

nice pics...all of them...

Hi first time here
Great pics and good to see a fellow JV


Wish You a Happy Pongal

thanks Chantal - I'm in awe of ur dedication to visit pple's blog's everyday!
Sriram .. ya rt! boat aa :)
Sandeep ... hmmm, am thinking .. but nothing really comes to my mind! :)))
Vinod - thanks. keep visiting!
Ganesh - hey thanks. happy pongal. do i know u fm JV??

hi kamakshi
this is a great admirer of great photographers, though i m an engineer by profession but I like photography and want to initiate infact i want to switchover to it,can my determination prude me to reach to the peak.

hi

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates