« Home | Ashville Sunset » | A Thorny Perspective » | Splash! » | Drowning » | Brrr... » | A shot in the blue » | Alligator ... yikes!! » | The Wall and Fall » | Blurring away ... » | Garba » 

Monday, December 12, 2005 

Getting there ...


A photographer in training by his dad. He was taking a picture of his dad and his two brothers :) I added the blur on Picasa, and liked it this way, so kept it.

Nice soft focus, mysty.

nice effect, maybe a little dark?

thanks chantal.
anand, thanks. a little dark - yeah .. playing with the brightness made it look disturbing, so left it as is. btw, u have a nice travel blog going!

Edho oru payyan photo edukkaran, nee avana photo eduthu damage panriya? :d

hmmm ok. thanks for visiting my site. keep visiting ;)

I like the blur too. There's a nice early morning frosty feel to it, works very well.

sriram .. yes .. 'coz me had a camera in my hand :)
anand .. am blogrolling you .. :)
partha .. thanks. you've shot some amazing pple pics. and your site looks real neat! blogrolling you as well!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates