« Home | Brrr... » | A shot in the blue » | Alligator ... yikes!! » | The Wall and Fall » | Blurring away ... » | Garba » | Fall colors in GA! » | Tips ... anyone? » | Silhouetted Spikes » | Hello..! » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

Drowning


Yeah .. you guess right .. in the lab again :) Cell-culture plates filled with water.

Too much time in the lab can be bad for health!! (I mean your lab-mates' health :D)

(I've tried to comment a few times, but bad-blogger keeps eating my comments :(.

Here I go again.)

I guessed wrong. This totally reminded me of my glasses coming out of my dishwasher!

sriram .. just 'coz ur getting done ..... :)
harish .. wats wahgnube btw? plz dont give me a link to explain it .. keep it simple .. haha. yeah .. this is wat i do sometimes in the lab when my experiments are running .. hehe

wahgnube is pronounced wannabe, and means wannabe (something I picked up on the arduous road to the Phd, like you?). I kept calling me PhD-wannabe.

Now it's spelt with a gnu because of this gnu project whose goals I support. The reason it's spelt that way, is so people ask me, and they will be curious to check out their goals.

I won't link, but i would have hadn't you warned :).

whoa .. too much thought into a profile name! what happened to 'eye'?

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates