« Home | The Wall and Fall » | Blurring away ... » | Garba » | Fall colors in GA! » | Tips ... anyone? » | Silhouetted Spikes » | Hello..! » | Neon Blinds » | Westin and Blue Sky » | Zebra » 

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 

Alligator ... yikes!!


A pair of dissecting forceps in the lab. Another one from the 'lab' series is here.

PS - Can anyone tell me how to post larger pictures? I made a wider template to post bigger pics, but can't figure it out with Hello or Blogger. What software do you all use?

I've been manually changing the image source after uploading the file. ie, you edit the image source in the HTML of your post to the one in link. I've not tried it with Blogger or Hello...

Nice macro shot.

get flickr pro.

thanks Kris. being the near-computer illiterate tat i m .. haven't figured it out :)
thanks Chantal.
Ishwar .. yeah thinking about it .. maybe someday :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates