« Home | Silhouetted Spikes » | Hello..! » | Neon Blinds » | Westin and Blue Sky » | Zebra » | Apothecary » | Orange » | I'm flying without wings! » | Blinded » | Sunrise over the Canyons » 

Sunday, November 13, 2005 

Tips ... anyone?


Lol .. spending most of my time in the lab, going out and taking pics had become near impossible .. so I decided to get some pics in the lab while I have some waiting time between experiments :) Here's a box of micropippette tips all neatly stacked up.

nice perspective...its as if the glasses are falling off to both sides...

Sorry, no tips.

This would be a good example or ad for "what can happen to a person when he/she becomes a grad student" :D :D.

thanks Kris - yeah, or you could call it the mini-skyline in the lab :)

chantal - lol :)

sriram - u betcha!

the pic has an eerie effect and concocts images of an alien lab

anon, thanks! care to say who you are? :)

Din't realize that the 200 ul pipette tips will have other uses. Did you take a picture of the 1 ml Pipette tips? They are typically blue in color and will also show up quite well.

jags .. lol. i'll make that my next project :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates