« Home | Aqua » | Awaiting spring .... » | Island meets ocean » | Inferno » | Happy New Year! » | Frozen in tungsten » | Whirlpool » | Devil's Head » | Shadow's company » | Zig-zaggin' in the dark » 

Monday, January 16, 2006 

Microwave MaNiA


Yeah - that's the mesh on the microwave front door, and there's my coffee mug inside.

Nice pattern. Curved at the edges. Any idea why?
Btw, thanks for including my site on your page. I cannot find your email anywhere?
Anand

I know this pattern, I have it too in de microwave.

GLUTTON!! :D

interesting one ... almost thought for a moment that this was microarray data :)

Great photos. interesting

thanks p'ple.
anand - yeah curved in the edges - i've seen it a lot with close-ups or wide-angles - donno wat its called.
chantal - yeah, i'm glad u placed this one :)
sriram - iru onaku iruku!
aditya - microarray .. hehe, dint think of that one!
smiley - thanks!

Nice shot! it looks more of an abstract image than a microwave grill...

yes srikar, thats the cool thing about mundane, everyday stuff. thanks.

Nice tought. Grilled coffee

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates