« Home | Distant Gateway » | Its all relative ... » | Rain to the rescue » | Sitting Pretty » | Catch me if you can ... » | Teen » | Born Free » | Seaside Gossip » | Red Rocks and Green Grass » | A Postcard from Epcot » 

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 

Windmills on Tirumala

did you photoshop it?? the sky just looks amazing!

Have always loved your pics... thought of sharing this link with you...
http://www.steves-digicams.com/daily_dpotd.html#enter
You might have heard of this earlier.. but I figured it doesnt hurt to pass it on nevertheless...

Some very nice pics here!

"Nice" was a terrible understatement made in haste! The pics are amazing and I am very impressed with your perspective. I am sure you haven't heard all this for the 1st time...nevertheless...

The background is amazing. TOday morning I am back from Tirupati and am surprised to catch few amazing pics in ur blog.

sriram .. i just played around with the tones a little bit. it was during sunset though.

anon .. thanks, and for the link too. will try it out sometime

thanks srinivasan

raghuram .. thanks. isnt the place beautiful?

Hi, I was blogsurfing and one blog, led to another, and another and here I am. Amazing pics.

This is sexy...the best!

Arunz

very nice pics.
this sort of alternative energy methods should be used at more places.
food for thought

hi... my first visit to your blog.....

u have such a good sense of visual clarity!!! wow!! breathtaking pics u have here...... do u play around with most of them on photoshop or do you directly post what u have?

nice pics..

visit my blog if u have time

WOW. great eye and nice composition.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates