« Home | Red Rocks and Green Grass » | A Postcard from Epcot » | Streaks of Orange » | Magic Kingdom Fireworks » | Withered Beauty » | Just around the corner ... » | TaGgEd :-) » | Office imbalances » | Color color what color .... » | Under the spotlight » 

Sunday, May 14, 2006 

Seaside Gossip

lovely!!!

1st bird : Someone has done their stuff here..
2nd bird : I wont stand there if I were u...

Sorry, couldnt resist myself from adding that...;-)

HA HA.. looks good for sure.. back after a while, eh? checked out my new template? :P

amazing picture!!

Somehow, I think this is one of the best pics you've posted here...

Arunz

awesome picture!!

Look, Nancy. If you don't say 'yes' in a minute, you'll find me underwater :)

1st bird: Oops i pooped!
2nd bird: I dont think I like you anymore.
---
1st bird(Joey): Hey! How u doin'?
2nd bird: Hmphf.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates