« Home | TaGgEd :-) » | Office imbalances » | Color color what color .... » | Under the spotlight » | Staircase geometry » | Experiments » | Microwave MaNiA » | Aqua » | Awaiting spring .... » | Island meets ocean » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

Just around the corner ...



PS - I was featured on Orkut's media portal last week in the section for student photographers. Please take a moment to look through 16 pictures from the archives. Kamakshi - Orkut media.

Hi Kamakshi
Saw your photographs. Great ones and nice novel ideas.
I am an Officer in the Armed Forces in India and trying to learn to explore the world of blogging and orkut!!!
Photography is a hobby of mine and thats how I got your webpage link from orkut. Good going.
amitabha.ghosh75@gmail.com

Nice one. Saw ur other pics too. Too good.

you finally managed to click something;)
haha

is this in augusta?? i wanna go here if it is.!! beautiful picture.. :)

it makes the viewer follow the path.

Congrats,

I have been visitng your blog on and off but haven't left a comment so far.

Amazing photographs. I see all the lab stuff that you see everyday. But to take amazing pictures of them, that makes them look 'glamorous' is all due to your magnificent outlook and the way you present them in your photos.

Congrats once again!
I am blogrolling you.

Sowmya

Great shot!! Nice perspective..

Hi, I think you are a wonder photographer, the snaps featured on Orkut were just too good. I am amature photographer myself. I can see that you have an eye for things and you named them precisly too.

Great shots! Keep them comming.

This is the first time I am visiting your blog! I still haven't read most of your stuff so I will come back.

Excellent composition... nice shot

This is my first time to ur blog.. Nice pictures.. Very different perspectives!!

thanks Officer Ghosh .. do you have a webpage pics u shot?

sneha .. thanks!

anand .. looks like u spoke toooo soon, coz i havent shot any after that :(

wajih .. oh yeah .. and u have been there several times too .. yaad aaya? :P

pratap .. thanks :)

chantal .. i agree, it has a mysterious feel.

soumya .. thanks .. btw, r u a JVite?

samcam .. thanks!

krak .. thanks. keep visiting!

palak .. thank you.

kesari - thanks again .. and keep checking .. i may post pictures in sometime :)

awsome snaps.. came thru orkut galri.. gr8 work... congratulations !!

Lovely composition

cartic and suresh .. thanks!

great photos! congrats! however, you shud take more care about framing the subjects. for example, in this photo, the leftmost tree is taking the eye away from the picture.

best

best

best

lovely pic there!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates