« Home | Staircase geometry » | Experiments » | Microwave MaNiA » | Aqua » | Awaiting spring .... » | Island meets ocean » | Inferno » | Happy New Year! » | Frozen in tungsten » | Whirlpool » 

Sunday, February 05, 2006 

Under the spotlight


My lab forceps under the microscope light. Also see this. Which do you like better?

I like them both for different reasons.

Like the new layout as well.

I'd prefer the other one.. but then again, what do I know about photography.

I like this one better... I particularly like the reflection of your lab's ceiling lights - probably they are from ceiling.
you have nice pics in your blogsite.. enjoyed it very much.

thanks Chantal .. for both :)

Sriram .. nothing to know about here .. i like the other one too..

Revo's nuggets .. thanks for stopping by. those lights are actually fm the microscope, and the forceps was placed below the light. keep visiting :) did u land here through Potpourri's site?

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates