« Home | Office imbalances » | Color color what color .... » | Under the spotlight » | Staircase geometry » | Experiments » | Microwave MaNiA » | Aqua » | Awaiting spring .... » | Island meets ocean » | Inferno » 

Sunday, February 12, 2006 

TaGgEd :-)

I have been tagged by Suyog.

Four jobs I have had:
Graduate Research Assistant - if you could call that a job :) Yeah .. I'm still a poor graduate student =)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Kannathil Muthamittal
Philadelphia
Michael Madhana Kamarajan :)
Lion King

Four places I have lived in:
Madras - my home :)
Bombay
Augusta - Georgia
Hyderabad (don't recall it though..)

Four TV shows I love:
Amazing Race
24
Sex and the City
F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Four places I have vacationed:
Garhwal Himalayas - Chamoli district - my most memorable trip ever!
SFO, LA and San Diego, California .. rocking :)
Savannah, Georgia
Madras - Dec 2005, and more nostalgia ...

Four of my favorite dishes:
Any kind of Chaat
Saravana bhavan Paper roast dosa
Mom's parupoosili curry and vendiya kuzhambu
Seasoned thair sadam with mango pickle :)

Four sites I visit daily:
Pubmed/Medline
Blogger
Orkut
Rediff

Four places I would rather be right now:
Home - Madras
Trekking in Ladakh-Leh
Australia
Backpacking in Europe

Four bloggers/photologgers I am tagging:
Shiva
Potpourri
Sunil
Deepak

Dropping in after a long time. Nice to see you've been snapping away. Unlike my mood & time driven spurts. Liked some of your macros.

And I did'nt know thou art madrasi ... me was there in dec 2005 too. month-long vacation that jus flew by. Miss the place and friends.

No new photos here lately? How come?

Off Topic: My website chantaliaans.com/photoblog.htm, is temporarily offline due to hosting problems. I am working on it, hope to be back online sometime mid week..... please keep visiting and see when I am back in business.

hi there Ram .. u just chose the right (or wrong, should i say ..:) ) moment to say that .. i have posted any recently!
i'm as madrasi as it can get :) any snaps fm back home??

chantal .. no new snaps :( i'll surely keep checking on ur new site.

Hai,

wow cool pics!!! I saw ur photo gallery in orkut and then again here... am thinking of keeping some of your photos as my wallpaper!

i was searching for some one and ur name popped ou every where in search engine.so i checked out the picks are awesome they have a diff meaning for me.thanks

thanks vivek .. i'm flattered .. :)
anon .. thanks .. flattered even more! ;)

Forgive my ignorance. But, what is this "Tagged"? It keeps popping up in different blogs with ppl listing various "fours"...and I am clueless.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates