« Home | Temple tower » | Layers » | Vertigo » | Lone Cyprus » | Freedom » | Labs at Lake Champlain » | A collage of pics taken at the Tour de Georgia, do... » | A Himalayan Expedition » 

Monday, May 16, 2005 

Spread out ...


I just had to have a peacock to go with the temple! It stood that way posing for photos for almost 5min .. and guess where this was taken... San Diego zoo! Posted by Hello

San Diego the beautiful :-) ;)

Arunz

yeah .. i love the place too :)

I like peacock photos for their sheer colourfulness..do you have a close up shot?

potpourri .. that was the closest anyone could get, otherwise it was wilting its feathers.

Ooh, I missed this one before! Gorgeous, color! I love that zoo, only the peacocks never seem to have their tails open when I see them! :)

thanks Lara :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates