« Home | Tour de Lance » | Black and Blue » | Shining between the lines » | Contemplation » | Original version of Tough Decision :) » | Tough decision » | Convergence » | Silver lining » | Fountain by the night » | Savannah: Worn-out » 

Saturday, July 09, 2005 

Coffee anyone?


My friend Alex, who posted the Tour de Lance picture lent me his spare tripod to try out. This was one of the first tripod shots I took. Taken in B/W.

Great capture. Good choice for BW. I see a revlon bottle in the background hehehehe.
Tripod is so so important, it can make or break a capture if i can say so esp. with my zoom and macro. so you can try UR freeze shots.

nice picture, can be used for a coffee advertisement

thanks ian and kals... im just playing arnd with it, and learning how to use it. and yeah, ian, ur so right .. i cant start my day without coffee :)

thanks lefiera for leaving a comment!

srikanth .. lol. thanks :)

Tripod eh? mmm way to go..I'm seriously thinking of getting one..it makes such a huge difference..Did you take a lot of shots? :)

thanks P. dint c this earlier .. sorry abt that. i took a few pics actually .. fm diff angles and with diff ligthings.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates