« Home | Original version of Tough Decision :) » | Tough decision » | Convergence » | Silver lining » | Fountain by the night » | Savannah: Worn-out » | Savannah: Flying high » | Savannah: Overhead » | Savannah: Lone sailor » | Savannah: Ominous » 

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 

Contemplation


Taken at the canal, soon after I took Sunset. I bugged my friend to be the model, finally succeeded, but with strict instructions that his face must not be seen :)

First time here. Nice blog.

Beautiful shot. It looks picture perfect. In fact it reminded me of one of rajesh khanna movies!

Will surely get back.

Placing your friend on the side captures the mood well. Nice idea!

Beautiful shot :) I need a moment like this, sitting, watching the sunset, thinking about life...

Lovely sky, like the idea of having UR friend there but have to agree with Ian.

Nice hues here Kams. Agree with Ian and Kaleidoscope.

pakkaa pic... nice work.

thanks everyone. i agree with all of you about the pole and the tree as well ..

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates