« Home | Friendly squirrel » | On my trip to DC, I did a 'Bike the Sites' tour an... » | The Capitol » | Freedom Wall » | World War II memorial » | Fancy truck » | Here's another view of it. » | Ornate » | I'm posting the sepia version of Ornate as reques... » | Distorted » 

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 

Light sparks


I took this from the car on the way back to NJ. We were stranded in several miles of traffic and inched our way back on the NJ turnpike. And guess what .. it starts to rain too! This shot was a result of mere boredom and I started playing with my camera and taking random shots. I guess it works sometimes :)

Drawing with light :-)

Sometimes when you least expect it, a beautiful photo is born.....

*Hypnotized* .....

Ahhh...the colors are wonderful, and I love the effect of the glowing lights...

thanks ian, chantal, sriram and lara!

great abstract; the colors are so vivid!

thanks Visuallyminded! i love ur blog.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates