« Home | Ornate » | I'm posting the sepia version of Ornate as reques... » | Distorted » | Long way to go! » | Radiant » | A sea of clouds » | No entry » | Full view » | Behind bars! » | Tuskers in the spotlight » 

Thursday, July 28, 2005 


Here's another view of it.

pakistani truck and buses are supposedly decked this way :))

Arunz

I'd love to be able to look at it up close, and see what all the pictures are--it looks amazing!

interesting one.
there surely would have been some story behind it.

That's some truck! I can't imagine seeing it driving down the road.

yes rock, it was very weird seeing it there .. donno why.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates