« Home | A sea of clouds » | No entry » | Full view » | Behind bars! » | Tuskers in the spotlight » | Coffee anyone? » | Tour de Lance » | Black and Blue » | Shining between the lines » | Contemplation » 

Sunday, July 24, 2005 

Radiant


I'm back .. with lots of fresh pictures :) Haven't had the chance to visit all your blogs in almost 10days now .. will catch up t'row. This shot was taken at my uncle's place in Pennsylvania. They had just moved to a new house and the blinds were not yet fitted. I loved the light patterns on the wall.

hmm. you are back. welcome.
this is a nice picture, the slant compostition works very well with it.

Welcome back. Love the tone of this pix.

wasome!

arunz

Great angle and lighting..Welcome back..I'm back too :)

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! Always nice to "meet" new photobloggers.

This is a great photo. I love the warmth of the light streaming in through the window, and I also love how you tilted the camera, so it's not a straight-on shot. Great angle!

thanks everyone. i used the angle to get maximum shadow and the window in the pic.

I love the lighting in this one and the fact that you tilted the camera a bit..... nice angle that way.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates