« Home | No entry » | Full view » | Behind bars! » | Tuskers in the spotlight » | Coffee anyone? » | Tour de Lance » | Black and Blue » | Shining between the lines » | Contemplation » | Original version of Tough Decision :) » 

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 

A sea of clouds


Since I'm travelling and since I'm always amazed by clouds, I thought I'd post this one for a start. This is a shot of the clouds and sky from the plane.

Great capture, I love this pix. Where you flying over water?

Wow! Amazing view.

nice one.
good capture of the beautiful patterns

boss...awwsome!

Yeah am looking at the sub $400 range...Plus I'm a beginner...

Arunz

thanks guys.

K, its not over water .. it was all over land .. but it looked blue. i've always been bugged by pple asking 'y is the sky blue' .. i guess this wud fit into that question as well :)

arunz .. check ur blog comments.

thanks Rums

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates