« Home | Radiant » | A sea of clouds » | No entry » | Full view » | Behind bars! » | Tuskers in the spotlight » | Coffee anyone? » | Tour de Lance » | Black and Blue » | Shining between the lines » 

Monday, July 25, 2005 

Long way to go!


Am I mean! This loooong queue was to get into the you-know-where at one of the rest areas on the drive from NJ to DC. Yes, the short line (wait .. there's not even a line) is the men's ... not fair :(

ROTFL!!!!

Hi there, I added your site to my daily list with photoblogs that I visit. I will be visiting daily and leave a comment. Hope you will too.....

Thanks for visiting my photo blog! Do come again.. :)

LOL.

thank you all .. i thought it was pretty funny. was kinda scared while taking it though .. took it real fast - that's why there's no proper positioning :)

LOL. I've seen like these during one of our road trips..But I was at the end of the q :(, it wasn't funny then ha ha..

Nice one Kams.

thanks potpourri .. ur right, it wasnt funny at all when i was at the end of an even longer line after taking the pic!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates