« Home | The Capitol » | Freedom Wall » | World War II memorial » | Fancy truck » | Here's another view of it. » | Ornate » | I'm posting the sepia version of Ornate as reques... » | Distorted » | Long way to go! » | Radiant » 

Monday, August 01, 2005 


On my trip to DC, I did a 'Bike the Sites' tour and cycled to all the monuments and memorials .. it was good fun inspite of the scorching heat and ridiculously high humidity. During the mid-way rest stop, we were sitting in the shade and this inquisitive squirrel came up to us and started playing with us. He was not at all scared! For a little while, he played a sport and let me get some decent pictures of him. Here's another one of him.

These guys are so inquisitive.

Such a nice and nosy animal.

He is cute. So far i have had no luck with squirrels.

Wow, what a handsome little fellow! I'm amazed he let you get so close!

thank you all!

Think this one is as nosy as I am! ;)

yup sriram .. ur right abt that one! ;)

nice shot; the framing is great, very nicely shows off the whole squirrel.

thank you visallyminded .. he was really fast and kept darting from one place to another. it took many shots to get this one!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates