« Home | Percussion » | Bike wreck » | Speed » | Hakuna Matata » | Lines and stripes » | As far as you can see... » | Wheels of change » | Looking up - color » | Looking up » | Shades of nature » 

Thursday, August 18, 2005 

Zzzip


I love road trips .. I can never stop clicking. I think I took this somewhere near DC.

Never leave without a camera. You never know what you come across to.

Lovely capture, the ove all blue tone is cool. DO U remember at what time of the day it was.

Love the blue tones very much here!It would have been great if you had a zoomed shot of the bridge.

Drive by shooting?

thanks guys.
kaleidoscope .. this was shot at about 5 in the evening.
suyog .. i know .. i sooo need a higher zoom. this is all i could get with a 3x optical zoom :)
rock .. no, i dont drive while shooting .. or atleast, haven't done it so far :)

This bridge has a period feel to it.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates