« Home | As far as you can see... » | Wheels of change » | Looking up - color » | Looking up » | Shades of nature » | Red loudspeakers » | Purple and Green » | PsYcHeDeLiC fountains » | Intertwined » | The Greyhound » 

Saturday, August 13, 2005 

Lines and stripes


This is in the Medical College of Georgia, in a hallway in the Research and Education building, where my lab is located. This is how the place looks in the morning with the sun's rays. As I stood there to take the picture, people thought it was strange and came out of their labs to check out what I was clicking :)

I like the way you have tried to capture the interesting mix of shadows and light in a narrow area. Good to see that you look beyond the obvious photographic sights and focus on capturing the uniqueness in the ordinary.

BTW, why don't you host your images on Flickr?

I agree, the shadows help to make this a strong composition - I took soe phoytos in my workplace recently and got some funny looks.

I too like the shadows and the light falling across the hallway. My guess is it was better when you were actually standing there...one of those subjects I find very difficult to accurately capture.

thanks suyog. flickr .. hmm, never thought about it .. maybe sometime :)

thanks Ian. and thanks for linking me on ur nice website!

rw .. thanks. ur right about that. it was a much nicer feeling standing there than what I have taken. stop by again!

Really nice study of lines and light.

thanks Rock. I'm blogrolling you .. have been meaning to for a long time!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates