« Home | Intertwined » | The Greyhound » | Busy bee » | Light sparks » | Friendly squirrel » | On my trip to DC, I did a 'Bike the Sites' tour an... » | The Capitol » | Freedom Wall » | World War II memorial » | Fancy truck » 

Saturday, August 06, 2005 

PsYcHeDeLiC fountains


The sound and light show at Longwood Gardens, Pennsylvania is awesome. I didn't have a tripod with me, but these fountains somehow create a psychedelic effect with the bright colors in the night with Beethoven playing in the background.

looks somehow like a flame.

thanks Ian for being the lone supporter again ..lol. do u follow cricket? congrats to the Englishman for the team winning the 2nd Ashes test :) it was exciting!

You really missed the tripod here, is'nt it? But the picture still manages to convey a glimpse of what you saw there.

suyog, i did miss a tripod! but i was walking there the whole day .. so im not really hitting myself for not carrying it :) i posted this one coz i thought the neon scratches and blurs against a black background looked cool.

ahoy!
my first time here! well, i m quite impressed. psychedelic fountains caught my glimpse!

thanks tizzytipsy :) aka apeksha. u seem to be a major jammer and headbanger .. rock on!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates