« Home | Light sparks » | Friendly squirrel » | On my trip to DC, I did a 'Bike the Sites' tour an... » | The Capitol » | Freedom Wall » | World War II memorial » | Fancy truck » | Here's another view of it. » | Ornate » | I'm posting the sepia version of Ornate as reques... » 

Wednesday, August 03, 2005 

Busy bee


Took this during a visit to Brandywine zoo with my kid cousins. I haven't really taken many flower shots .. one of my first decent ones.

These guys are out and about making themselves very busy at present.

Flower shots are one of my favorites, a flower has so many angles and the colors always work well in photos..... this one proofs that.

ian, yeah .. i've noticed that too!
chantal, im quite liking taking flower shots now :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates