« Home | Busy bee » | Light sparks » | Friendly squirrel » | On my trip to DC, I did a 'Bike the Sites' tour an... » | The Capitol » | Freedom Wall » | World War II memorial » | Fancy truck » | Here's another view of it. » | Ornate » 

Thursday, August 04, 2005 

The Greyhound


I bet this is a very common feature to everyone in the US. This giant leaping greyhound is painted on all 'Greyhound' transit line buses. My fascination for dogs always makes me turn and watch these buses till they disappear from my sight :)

An iconic image.

Nice shot! like the angle for the shot here! the dog looks 3d

I am european but I recognize it from movies.....

Great vivid colors in this! Hmmm...not much interested in riding one of these though--my husband and I rode one once and it was one of the longest and most uncomfortable days of my life! :)

Small koshteen... do you stand in the middle of the road and watch the bus go by? ;) hee hee... nice snap.. maybe I might start a photoblog... (yes, only blonde babes )

Thanks Ian .

Nish, thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. Keep visiting!

Chantal, surprizing .. I haven't seen it in any movies!

Lara .. hehe, it surely isnt the best way to travel long distance .. but for short distances, its cheap .. and I like travelling by road much better than flying :)

Sriram .. ithellam ..

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates