« Home | Purple and Green » | PsYcHeDeLiC fountains » | Intertwined » | The Greyhound » | Busy bee » | Light sparks » | Friendly squirrel » | On my trip to DC, I did a 'Bike the Sites' tour an... » | The Capitol » | Freedom Wall » 

Monday, August 08, 2005 

Red loudspeakers


I seem to be in a flowery phase as far as blogging is concerned. This one is better with respect to the background compared to the last one I guess. This was also taken the Brandywine zoo .. told ya, there were no animals to see!

They certainly are loud lookers!

You got a nice background here and the combination of colors is fantastic! Great going. Looking forward to more flowers from you.

Flowers are always a nice subject!! Great color combination!

Mmm...that's one beautiful green background! The bright oranges and yellows look wonderful--what a gorgeous flower!

awesome!! that flower looks like it just exploded in colours!

Think I told you about what to do when you couldn't see animals ;)

thanks everyone!
sriram .. the whole point is to get a pretty picture .. that wudnt happen if i did wat u suggest :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates