« Home | Speed » | Hakuna Matata » | Lines and stripes » | As far as you can see... » | Wheels of change » | Looking up - color » | Looking up » | Shades of nature » | Red loudspeakers » | Purple and Green » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

Bike wreck


I'm in a 'blurs and shakes are cool' phase right now I guess. This scene in front of our car during my trip to DC was not really a bike wreck though it looks like one. It was a jeep mounted with 5 bikes at the back .. 2 adults' and 3 kids' .. a family biking expedition of sorts I suppose. It was raining like crazy on the drive from DC to NJ. Rain + moving car + some post processing soft focus can make anything look like a wreck :)

u have excellent photography skill and most of it, u know to like the nature. :)

Great title!

thanks haribabu and rock.

Looks like it was a very wet day!

yup Ian, it sure was!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates