« Home | Windmills on Tirumala » | Distant Gateway » | Its all relative ... » | Rain to the rescue » | Sitting Pretty » | Catch me if you can ... » | Teen » | Born Free » | Seaside Gossip » | Red Rocks and Green Grass » 

Monday, October 02, 2006 

No longer in Perpetual Chaos ...

I have moved my photos over to Flickr. I tried to keep both sites going, but it just didn't happen. Please visit me at my Flickr, or click on the Flickr badge on the side bar. Keep the critiques and comments coming, and don't forget to bookmark me. You can sign in to Flickr using a Yahoo! ID and password. Thank you all for the support and feedback!

Hi,
I saw your photos its beautyful.

hello,

this is the firs time im visiting ur blog..go thru a grup of links..u have nice pics..

and btw..u can als add flickr slideshow to your blog..and not separatly as a badge..if u need the code i can pass it you.

if u have time ..do visit my photoblog too..

http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/2005/09/flash-slideshow.html

look at this code..hope it will be helpful

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates