« Home | Liberty » | Spread out ... » | Temple tower » | Layers » | Vertigo » | Lone Cyprus » | Freedom » | Labs at Lake Champlain » | A collage of pics taken at the Tour de Georgia, do... » | A Himalayan Expedition » 

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 

Illusion


A reflection of the Half Dome and the scanty foliage around.. Posted by Hello

Wow, the colors in this are incredible! I love that greenish tint to the water and the blue in the background...

Thanks .. it was simply amazing to be there. This was taken at Yosemite National Park, CA.

Great pic!

Arunz

Thanks :)

This is awesome. I live about 4 hours away from Yosemite, and yet I've never been there. I'm starting to feel pretty disappointed in myself for not getting there yet.

I really just need to make the time.

Beautiful

thanks david .. u must go there, its amazing. i guess the best time to go there is april-may. last yr was in CA in june, and wanted to go there, but pple told me the falls are already drying up .. was disappointed :( but this yr i got lucky and was in CA in april :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates