« Home | Sundown » | Illusion » | Liberty » | Spread out ... » | Temple tower » | Layers » | Vertigo » | Lone Cyprus » | Freedom » | Labs at Lake Champlain » 

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 

Camera-shy?


Feasting on some juicy fruits at lunch time... Posted by Hello

Nice contrast, with the bright red and green! And that fellow really does look shy--I didn't even notice him at first, he blends so well with the background!

Nice shot. Lucky, you had your camera with u @the time.

thanks lara and potpourri. lara - i did not see the bird at first sitting there .. i had to pull out my camera in a second :) potpourri .. was i happy to have my camera with me!

Well, I must say, the tax-girl has a way with the camera!!. Lovely snaps!!

love the tones and colors....it shows,really shy ey!

thanks Eden .. he dint like me i guess .. he turned away in the last second :)

Suki .. thanks! Now you know wat i do with the tax returns .. more travel :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates