« Home | Illuminate » | Life » | On cloud nine » | Geometry » | An evening by the sea » | Happy family » | Balancing act » | Mystic » | Camera-shy? » | Sundown » 

Wednesday, May 25, 2005 

Very NYC


First time I saw such a sign put up! One of my most memorable snaps :) Posted by Hello

Heh...that's so awesome! I love it! I wonder if the sign improved their business much... :)

you should have caught the mirror image also!!

thanks Lara .. I wonder too! hehe

Sathish and Timurilenk, I thought of it as well .. but at that time, all that was on my mind was to take the picture quickly and be off before being trampled by the NYC crowd :)

he he, nice one :)

thanks :) my cousin made me take it..

good on your cousin is a great picture. made me smile. Wish more bussineses were as honest.

hey odd, welcome aboard .. thanks and hope to c u often.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates