« Home | Mystic » | Camera-shy? » | Sundown » | Illusion » | Liberty » | Spread out ... » | Temple tower » | Layers » | Vertigo » | Lone Cyprus » 

Thursday, May 19, 2005 

Balancing act


Flamingos at San Diego zoo doing their balancing act. Posted by Hello

Oh, I like flamingos! I love how you can see their reflections in the water in this shot. Looks like it was time for a siesta! :)

thanks Lara .. i just love their colors!

Is this the zoo? Me thinks its the wild animal park...but then again, I've been to the zoo only once...

Arunz

oh yeah .. its right at the entrance of the zoo. i haven't been to the wild animal park..

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates