« Home | Geometry » | An evening by the sea » | Happy family » | Balancing act » | Mystic » | Camera-shy? » | Sundown » | Illusion » | Liberty » | Spread out ... » 

Sunday, May 22, 2005 

On cloud nine


I posted this to overcome the negativity in the previous post :) Two consecutive sky pictures - one bare and one with happy looking clouds. Happy week ahead everybody.. Posted by Hello

Oh, nice! Have I mentionaed before that I really want to learn to fly someday (only I want to fly little planes, not jets, as I think this one is)? Well, I do! And this looks like such a beautiful day for it! A very nice beginning to the week! :)

Thanks! Well that's cool .. though I'm just happy taking pictures of 'em :) The cockpit kinda freaks me out .. so many meters and circuits in that tiny little space!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates