« Home | Balancing act » | Mystic » | Camera-shy? » | Sundown » | Illusion » | Liberty » | Spread out ... » | Temple tower » | Layers » | Vertigo » 

Friday, May 20, 2005 

Happy family


Mommy and baby duckies Posted by Hello

Uh oh...looks like you were spammed too--I got this same person's junk on my site as well...I deleted it and wrote to Blogger about it, though I'm not sure they can do much about this sort of thing...

Anyway, what I was going to say is that this shot makes me smile--I really like ducks, and this family of them really does look like a big happy one! I like the green color of the water as well--makes me long for an afternoon by the pond! :)

thanks Lara .. know what? that's what i did when i saw this cute group of ducks - smiled :)
yeah .. this person's been spamming me. i've deleted them and informed blogger too .. don't know if it'll help.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates