« Home | Thurmond Dam » | Could use some rest! » | Zzzip » | Percussion » | Bike wreck » | Speed » | Hakuna Matata » | Lines and stripes » | As far as you can see... » | Wheels of change » 

Monday, August 22, 2005 

Yeee-Haaaw


Six Flags Over Georgia, Atlanta. This was taken from my Saturday trip there and I still feel like I'm on a roller coaster :)

Like this picture very much - definitely one of your best. The usage of negative space is excellent - especially with the blue skies (my all time fav!).

Scary stuff! the yellow on blue is alwys a great combo :-)

Way to scary for me.....

the blue bg looks great!

hi, may I know what sort of camera are you using?

Oops you seem to have been comment spammed!

Looks scary enough..hey did u drive up?

I love roller coasters. Nice sharp pix.

First time here, Nice pics.
This one reminds me of my last trip to 6 Flags Magic Mountain. I'd named that place as "ScreamLand"! :D

Thanks Suyog. I like all the pics from this trip .. more coz it reminds me of the gr8 time I had there :) Yup .. i'm being spammed! thankfully, i can delete those comments.
Thanks Ian.
Chantal, c'mon! They're so much fun!
Thanks Arbit Council. You seem to be a big Floyd fan .. rock on! Do visit again.
Alia, I use a Minolta Dimage F200 .. pretty basic stuff.
Potpourri .. thanks! Yup, I drove to Atlanta :) And rode on every roller coaster there sitting in the front seats!!!
Thanks Kaleidoscope. I absolutely love them too!
Magic Lens .. thanks for stopping by. Do visit often. You have a nice set of pics and a nice sepia series too.

I love roller coasters. Come to Ohio for coaster fun. Cedar Point and Kings Island have some of the best coasters in the world!

thanks Rock. I've seen video clips and pics of that place .. sooooooo want to go there sometime!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates