« Home | Ride the gondola » | Good morning, Utah! » | Journey to the top » | Scenic Utah » | Chocolate » | Illusion » | Happy Birthday, Daddy! » | Georgia scorcher » | Bridge to bliss » | Sun, stone and shadows » 

Saturday, September 24, 2005 

Blind Dog grill


I really liked the plates at one of the restaurants we dined in at Park City, Utah. This was all I could get from my seat without making it too obvious :)

Great colours there! You do take care not to miss any photo ops, don't u :-)?

Go for it! Who cares who sees?

Shoot away - you're paying for the priveledge! Love the reds.

cool pics u have up there. followed ur link from karthink's blog. keep it going.
regards

Never been to this restaurant...Prolly my friend knows! The whole city is like 20 streets though :p

Arunz

suyog .. thanks! i try not to miss out :)
ian, rock .. lol
chantal .. it wasnt really any specific cuisine .. just a bit of everything.
deepa .. thanks. keep visiting!
arunz .. u've been to park city? this place was on main street .. and one of the top 10 restnts there .. :)

Reminds me of Clemson's "Tiger Paw" :)

tiger paw eh? they're dog paws! red black and white are Goergia's colors .. and its a dog .. for Georgia bulldogs :)) woof woof .. lol

hey,
nice shots u've got here while i was gone :) especially the Utah ones.

ROAAAARR... oops,, I meant "meow" :))

My cousin is a chef at the Blind Dog Grill and he just told me about it the other day so I was checking out the info. I hear it's had good reviews. Nice pic by the way. :) -Heather from Utah.

thanks Heather! small world, aint it :)

I worked at the dog for 5 years it's in prospector square not on main street foods great and the bar is even better

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates