« Home | Bridge to bliss » | Sun, stone and shadows » | Brown and white » | Linear reflections » | Standing tall » | Diagonal » | Yeee-Haaaw » | Thurmond Dam » | Could use some rest! » | Zzzip » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

Georgia scorcher


Georgia Scorcher at Six Flags, Atlanta. Its a standing roller-coaster - one of my favorites :)

Too scary for me.......

Love it. awesome composition.

Whoa, interesting angle. But I agree with Chantal, way too scary for me too.

thanks Chantal, Kals and Suyog. I love roller coasters .. can go on and on and never get tired :)

WOW nice pic in a nice angle .... I too love thm .. my dream is to try the Kingada ride introduced recently thr in 6 flags

thanks Sneha! dont they rock??!! :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates