« Home | Yeee-Haaaw » | Thurmond Dam » | Could use some rest! » | Zzzip » | Percussion » | Bike wreck » | Speed » | Hakuna Matata » | Lines and stripes » | As far as you can see... » 

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 

Diagonal


I saw this one in my archives, played a little with saturation and liked it. Its a bench's back-rest against a wooden frame-work.

Looks like a pipe organ!

Very nice abstract work. The tones are really good. Would have had some difficulty figuring out what this is if you had not mentioned it.

Yes - a fine abstract - I also agree with the organ remark.

Great pattern!!

nice one the repetitive pattern makes it interesting

Nice looking pattern , never would have guessed it.

looks cool! nice mettalic feel!

thanks everyone. i dint want to post another 'guess what' game .. saved that for later :)

beautiful tones and lines. I really like the richness and shininess!

thanks Visuallyminded. good to see you back :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates