« Home | Standing tall » | Diagonal » | Yeee-Haaaw » | Thurmond Dam » | Could use some rest! » | Zzzip » | Percussion » | Bike wreck » | Speed » | Hakuna Matata » 

Saturday, August 27, 2005 

Linear reflections


By the riverside.

v v v impressive.... nice work here kams ...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Good one!

The green handrail is really cool - it matches the green recflections in the river.

Nice one but I have would have liked the sharpness to be better.

nice picture.
the railing looks very good

Aren't reflections fascinating? This is great!

Thanks Ashok, Chantal, Rock, Srikanth. I liked the green handrails too.
Suyog, you're right .. but it was a little foggy then, so this was all I could get.
Jen, I love reflections too!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates