« Home | Illusion » | Happy Birthday, Daddy! » | Georgia scorcher » | Bridge to bliss » | Sun, stone and shadows » | Brown and white » | Linear reflections » | Standing tall » | Diagonal » | Yeee-Haaaw » 

Monday, September 05, 2005 

Chocolate


Another patterns picture for you. This is an outdoor metal tabletop with the ash tray in the middle. I adjusted the tones in PS. You can see my friends' feet beneath the table vaguely.

Suyog said this looked like perforated chocolate .. it sure does now that he told me! I changed the title to 'Chocolate' .. it was 'Diamonds' earlier.

You sure do have an eye for unusual patterns (similar to Ian). My first impression of this was of a giant perforated chocolate :-). Love the perspective here again.

Nice picture. and yes, it looks like Chocolate

I can see how the title fits this photo.

Reminds me of chocolate dipped pretzels, great capture.

neat pic ... and yes, it does so remarkably resemble pretzels.

i read your comment in my blog. thanks for the nice words. sorry, i couldn't leave a message earlier, though i stopped by a few times.

shooting pics is a way of discovering yourself. and its even more fun to compare your perspective with others. i see a lot of nice pics on this site. keep going. i am sure itll be a rewarding experience for all of us.

oh yum. Willa Wonka each your heart out

thanks Suyog .. but comparing me to Ian is a league too much :)

thanks Srikanth!

Chantal .. thanks! The title was Suyog's idea :)

Kals .. oh yeah! yumm...

RamV .. thanks. that was very nice!

Michelle .. thanks .. stop by again!

u took that??

wow yaar!!

THis does look like some sort of chocolate manufacturing process.

Great pic as usual...will tell you when I move - Mail me?!...back now temporarily

Arunz

shiva, ian, arunz .. thanks guys!
shiva .. yup, i took that :)
arunz .. alrite!

Nice bit of re-christening.

Definitely more choclate than diamonds -excellent pic

Tilotamma, thanks! true .. donno how diamonds struck before chocolate! its got everything of melted chocolate about it!

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates