« Home | Scenic Utah » | Chocolate » | Illusion » | Happy Birthday, Daddy! » | Georgia scorcher » | Bridge to bliss » | Sun, stone and shadows » | Brown and white » | Linear reflections » | Standing tall » 

Monday, September 19, 2005 

Journey to the top


We took these cable cars from the base to the top of Look Out peak for the opening reception. Man! Was I glad that I packed my warmest coats! I felt really silly while packing them, but surely, September in Georgia is way different from that in Utah :)

Err.. looks like a hike/trek would be better than riding these cable cars.. don't seem to look too far off the ground.

sriram .. this was near the top, taken from the bottom, as far as my camera could zoom. i'll look for a long shot, so u get a perspective.

It is that time of year when coats start becoming necessary.

Post a Comment

About me

  • Kamakshi
  • Madison, Wisconsin, United States
My profile
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from rx_kamakshi. Make your own badge here.

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates